Manual Lymphatic Drainage
A unique range of gentle and rhythmic movements that move the skin in the direction of lymph flow. This stimulates the lymphatic vessels to move fluid across the whole body, carrying substances vital to the defence of the body and removing waste products.
Manual lymphatic drainage is:
- Deeply relaxing
- Promotes healing of fractures, torn ligaments, sprains and lessens pain.
- Can improve many chronic conditions such as sinusitis, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, acne and other skin conditions
- May strengthen the function of the immune system as part of detox treatment
- Relieves fluid congestion (swollen ankles, tired puffy eyes and swollen legs due to pregnancy)
- Promotes healing of wounds and burns and improves the appearance of old scars
- Ongoing research is suggesting that this treatment could also be helpful in lessening the impact of autoimmune conditions.
First session 1 1/2 hours
Follow ups 1 – 1 1/2 hours
£40 – £60
All treatments include an in depth consultation to discuss your desired outcomes and allow bespoke aromatherapy blends to be created based on your needs.
Once registered, a client can also make use of my prescription service and request extra aromatherapy assistance (for example an inhalation or chest rub to support you during a chest infection or a sleep aid blend to support you during times of stress). Aromatherapy can benefit a wide range of ailments and can easily be incorporated into everyday use.
After care advice
Everyone reacts differently to treatments, most people are fine but occasionally you may feel one of the following effects
Light headed / dizzy
Increased visits to the toilet
These reactions should be temporary and recover within 24 hours. Please phone for advice if you are unsure about anything following a treatment